The Cost of Ignoring Cybersecurity
Cyberattacks cost businesses, large and small, on average anywhere from $14,000 to $184,000; and unfortunately small businesses are huge targets. In 2019, more than 60% of cyberattacks were on small businesses. Make sure your business is prepared and has a strong cybersecurity foundation to help prevent cost in downtime, money, and reputation.
Register today for our FREE Cybersecurity Virtual Conference and start your Small Business Cyberaffair.
Who Should Attend?
Small business leaders, C-Suite Executives, and managers who are concerned about:
- Lost or stolen devices
- Privacy of confidential information - this includes company resources, client contacts, and vendor contacts
- Remote work security, especially due to COVID19
- Costs of a cyberattack
It is a common myth that IT is responsible for cybersecurity, but really it falls on the executives of the organization. As the leader, you have the ability to change and improve the culture of cybersecurity in your company - managing and mitigating the risk as you would any other business vulnerability. Being aware of cybersecurity basics helps you reduce your organization's risks for cyberattacks.
What Will You Receive?
- Information and resources on cybersecurity basics from experts in the FBI, SBA, and additional government agencies.
- Time to ask any cybersecurity question, big or small, to experts in the field.
- Free Swag! Who doesn't love swag?
- Door Prizes!
Sign up for our FREE virtual cybersecurity conference. Receive valuable information on protecting your company's information, responding to the increase in remote work due to COVID19 and more!